$3.25 Million Settlement for third degree burns suffered in a natural gas explosion

Sep 05 2017

Plaintiff suffered severe burns to his neck and chest when his house exploded from a buildup of natural gas as he walked in the front door. The leaking gas came from a flexible metal hose that supplied gas to the stove. It was alleged that People’s Gas Light and Coke Company had known or should have known of the propensity of this type of flexible hose to crack and leak gas, and had failed to ensure their customers replaced them or properly warned the customer of the danger.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG